The Liquid Elements T4000 V2 Eccentric Polisher is designed for anyone with a 15mm eccentric HUB, the standard 125mm backing pad and 950W power. Due to the high engine power, the free-rotating rotation of the support plate does not stop even with slight tilting on round surfaces.
Whether you are a beginner in vehicle preparation or a professional conditioner, this machine is for every user.
With the modern design of the eccentric polishing machine, a particularly pleasant feel, as well as a robust and smooth-running electronics, the T4000 V2 stands out. The two LEDs on the top of the polishing machine indicate the correct pressure range during the polishing process. If the green LED bulb is lit, the pressure is sufficient, the red LED bulb lights up, the pressure on the surface must be reduced.
- 950 watts of power
- 15mm eccentric mechanism
- Low vibration
- Constant speed control with remote electronics
- Torque control display via green and red LEDs
In the box:
- 125mm support plate already installed
- Liquid Elements storage bag
- replacement carbon brushes
- Allen key
- Operation manual
- Voltage: 230V ~
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power consumption: 950 watts
- Lifting speed: 2000-5000 min -1
- Disc diameter: max. 125mm
- Spindle size 5/16 "-24
- Weight: 2,7kg
- Lpa (sound pressure): 84dB (A)
- Lwa (Sound Power): 95dB (A)