TORQ Tools designed high performance backing plates for finer finishing and faster results on every polishing job. The R5 Rotary Polisher Backing Plate with Hyper Flex Technology fits the universal rotary polisher 5/8’’ – 11 output shaft thread. You can pick up any rotary polisher from any brand sold throughout the world, and the TORQ R5 Backing Plate will fit. The low-profile backing plate design uses high-strength high-density foam for extreme durability and extended performance at high polishing RPMs. Hyper-Flex Technology allows the backing plate to flex and conform to every vehicle curve and contour, ensuring maximum buffing pad contact and a finer finish in less time than traditional backing plate designs. A thin tapered edge makes it easier to sneak your fingertips between the backing plate and pad, avoiding torn pads and backing plates caused by clumsy removal. Simply screw on the small 3” backing plate to run 3’’ – 4.5’’ buffing pads and scrubbing brushes in small and hard to reach areas. Tackle any intense paint correction or headlight restoration job quickly and easily with your favorite rotary polisher and the best backing plate for your buffing pads: the TORQ R5 3” Rotary Polisher Backing Plate with Hyper Flex Technology.
- Small 3” rotary polisher backing plate
- Perfect for polishing small areas and hard-to-reach spots
- Fits any rotary polisher via universal 5/8’’ output shaft thread
- Use with any Rotary Polisher from FLEX, Dewalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Hitachi, Festool, Dynabrade, and many more
- Hyper-Flex Technology conforms to all automotive curves and contours
- Delivers finer results in less time and less energy
- Low-profile tapered edge makes buffing pad removal a breeze