Combining together Valet Pro's dedicated ready made clay lube the "Clay Rider" and a pack of their orange mild clay, this is all you need to remove bonded contamination from paint, glass and mirror surfaces that cannot be removed by normal washing methods.
The kit includes:
Valet Pro Clay Rider 500ml - a clay lubricant that provides the necessary glide to allow a clay bar to gently lift contamination off any painted surface whilst significantly reducing the risk of marring during use. It is well suited for any paint preparation step giving your vehicle the necessary treatment before any wax or protection applied.
Valet Pro Orange Mild Clay Bar 100g - which is well suited for bonded dirt that can get trapped on a painted surface. Also the removal of tar spots, fall out, bonded traffic film and tree sap is possible. As the bar glides over the paint surface bonded contaminates stick to the bar and are gently removed from the paint work. If your paint work feels rough after washing, try a contamination removal bar and feel the difference.
- Dirty Vids
- Directions for use
Directions -Mild (orange) Contamination Removal Bar:
1. Split the bar in half (retain half in packaging).
2. Knead the bar in your hands to warm it up.
3. Flatten bar into a disk shape.
4. Spray clay lube on a square foot of the vehicle at a time.
5. Glide the bar back and forth across the well lubricated surface. If bar sticks, apply more lube.
6. Inspect the bar for contamination.
7. Knead the bar and fold it inwards to create a clean surface.
8. Repeat on another square foot until the vehicle is complete.
Directions - Clay Rider:
1. Ensure the vehicle has been washed and dried.
2. Spray liberally onto the panel you are about to clay.
3. Follow the instructions of the contamination removal bar packaging (see above).
Please note: Shake well before use.