For years, 6mm short throw machines were the only orbital polishers available - but then along came something with a much larger polishing footprint... Suddenly 15mm or even 21mm became the norm. The longer throw means a larger area polished with each revolution of the pad, saving time, and it gives you an even safer, lower temperature cut. Now, we think 21mm (or more) takes things a bit too far. Because the side effect of a longer throw can be more vibration, slower cut, trickier polishing up to creases and swage lines in bodywork and more chance of pigtails (tracers). So for us, we think 15mm is the way to go. Our Sasquatch machine may be following in large footsteps but it offers excellent performance for the money. Use it with microfibre pads and Lime Prime Plus for heavier cutting, Red waffle pads and Lime Prime for gentler work - but remember, machine polishing requires research, skill and practice for best results.
* 15mm throw for fast and effective machine polishing
* Powerful 900w motor (240V) with variable speed (1800 to 4800 opm)
* 125mm (5") backing plate and D-Handle INCLUDED
* Spare carbon brush set included
* Dodo Juice branded detailing bag INCLUDED
* Dodo Juice Machine Polishing Tutorial guide INCLUDED