DetailsChemical Guys Speed Wipe is a gloss enhancing quick detail spray designed to deliver a static-free mirror shine in minutes. The all new Speed Wipe is 100% wax free, formulated with pure gloss enhancers to deliver a perfect finish. Speed Wipe is engineered to repel dust by reducing static cling by up to 75%. Chemical Guys Speed wipe cleans, shines, and protects using advanced UV solar blocking technology. Quickly and easily remove dirt, dust, fingerprints, and smudges in seconds. The innovative detailing formula works great on any car, truck, motorcycle, and custom vehicles.
- Dirty Vids
- Directions for use
When using in very hot direct sunlight always mist on towel not surface, this will eliminate a hot surface from drying the product before you have an opportunity to touch it with a towel.
2. Simply mist on towel or surface.
3. For the best results, use a microfiber towels to attract dust and minimize the risk of scratching.
4. Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels. Wipe off with clean towel or micro fiber.
5. Mist after washing, while drying or anytime to for a fast dry with a superior shine.
6. Excellent when sprayed on towel and used to remove creme or paste waxes that have hardened.
7. Superior surface shine when used as a final cleaner to remove smudges or smears left behind from waxing or sealing.As A Clay Bar Lubricant:
1. Wash surface well with Premium Carwash Shampoo prior to claying a surface.
2. Shake well. Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
3. Generously spray a light mist over clean surface.
4. The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated with the liquid detailer so the bar picks up the embedded debris in your paint but yet can still glide smoothly across the surface without the risk of scratching the surface.
5. Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely.
6. Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next areas.
7. If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe off, re-mist the cleaned area, then spray lubricant liberally over surface.
8. For deeper cleaning when clay barring, only use Clay lube and never shampoo and water. This will extend the life of your clay bar as well as offer superior surface lubricity providing a nice slick surface for the clay to slide across.