The Chemical Guys ClayBlock V2 is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to make your vehicle feel smooth as glass. The ClayBlock V2 makes removing overspray, industrial fallout, brake dust, and contamination easier than ever imagined. The unique design utilizes surface cleansing clay that makes paintwork, headlights, glass, wheels, and painted plastic surfaces feel smooth to perfection. The surface cleansing ClayBlock V2 traps and removes embedded contaminants from the surface for the cleanest results possible. The high-tech design of the ClayBlock V2 allows anyone to safely and easily decontaminate any automotive surface. Traditional claybars are often easy to drop; the ClayBlock V2 is designed to be easy to handle with a cushion grip that conforms to the shape of your hand. The cushioned grip spreads even pressure over the surface of the ClayBlock V2 for the highest quality results. Combined with super-slick Clay Luber, the Chemical Guys ClayBlock V2 is the easiest way to make your paint feel smooth-as-glass!
- Makes your paintwork feel smooth as glass.
- Removes overspray and industrial contamination
- Ultra smooth clay technology
- Glides over the surface removing embedded contaminates
- Works on paintwork, glass, headlights, exhaust systems, and wheels
- Dirty Vids
- Directions for use
- Wash entire vehicle, making sure surface is clean and large particles are rinsed away.
- Spray a liberal amount of Clay Luber on the work area.
- Work in 2’ x 2’ areas at a time.
- Glide the clay substitute back and forth over the surface in straight lines until smooth feel is achieved.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel.
- If dropped, or the surface becomes soiled, use Luber and a microfiber towel to scrub it clean before proceeding.
DO I NEED A CLAY LUBRICANT?
Yes! Clay bars absolutely need some kind of lubricant to work correctly. Without lubricant clay bars cannot move freely over the surface and work as intended. Without proper lubrication a clay bar will catch on contaminants, pull them across the surface and possible scratch or mar paint. Clay bars are such intended as to work with proper clay bar lubricants are formulated to lubricate the surface allowing the clay bars to glide more freely across a surface. Lubricants aid the clay bar in lifting particles and allow the clay bar to move freely from raking roughly across the paint and causing possible scratches.